- Disposable Biopsy Forceps (Core-Forcep) are disposable endoscopic biopsy forceps that are used for endoscopic sampling of tissue during microscope procedures.
- It is designed to remove a polyp or take a tissue specimen from the metal tube inserted through the endoscope. It is composed of the biopsy tool, wire and handle.
- Sharpness - 0.05mm of thickness underside, perfect incision, minimal bleeding
- Bite force - Grasps more than 450g, enables to withdraw more specimen
- Swing head - Free movement of forceps head, more than 45 degrees
- Double wire - Enables powerful force transmission to the cup while operating